Thursday, December 3, 2009

Leprechauns

"Grandma, do you believe in leprechauns?", asked by six year old grandson, Ahman.

"Of course, I do and I also believe in a tree frogs that I hear that lives near here. I hear them all the time. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I have seen tree frogs but I have never seen a leprechaun but I believe in them."

"I believe in things I have never seen, Ahman" I answered.

"Me, too. I know there are leprechaun because last St. Patrick's Day I couldn't find anything green to wear and yet I never got pinched. It is because the leprechaun likes me because I am a good drummer."

"Probably, the reason."

"Do you know how tall they are?"

"No."

"As tall as my arm. You want to know something else, Grandma, the leprechaun left me two KitKats on the drums one day. They were just sitting there for me."

"I thought your favorite candy bar was Snicker."

"Nope, I switched to KitKats."

It is wonderful to have people in my life that believe in Leprechauns, Elves, Tooth Fairies and Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment