Saturday, November 6, 2010

The next two years

          "All coconuts around the Gandhi museum were taken down." I smiled when I read that sentence.  I remember my trip to Hawaii and talking with a local at a lovely park she pointed out that all the coconuts are taken down regularly because of a death a baby years ago in a buggy.  The child was under one years of age out with a grandparent and a coconut killed the child.  The state passed a law to protect all walkers in the future.  I remember the story thinking as the pain of that grandparent.

         Currently, the ability to spread false stories in our media is so prevalent that I am seriously thinking of taking a two years vacation from the world.  The president's trip is the current one I am referring to in this case.  The only part of the story true is about the coconuts.

          Dr. Ravi Barta has had a life time of predicting the future in economics and social change, the list is long and is record speaks for itself.  This past week he said we are in for a very difficult for the two years ahead and then there will be a revolution of some sort in this country.  The crazy times will end and we will live in a golden age. I sure hope he is right.  This period of legal corruption, oil speculation, inhuman wars, living under false slogans will come to an end.  I have ordered his book THE NEW GOLDEN AGE to truly understand the events and so I will recognize the signs as they happen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment